Premium Live Rock For your Aquarium and Saltwater Fish Tank
Premium Live Rock for Sale:
Our Premium Live Rock is teaming with beneficial nitrifying bacteria and is fully encrusted with coralline algae, corals, sponges, and chock full of filter feeders, and invertebrates. Our Premium Live Rock is the best-looking Live Rock that money can buy. It has been growing life on it for multiple years. You will not be disappointed one bit, we fully guarantee it with our 100% Unconditional Lifetime Warranty!
Why ARC Reef Live Rock Make the Best Aquarium Live Rocks
- All our Live Rock and Dry Rock are calcium carbonate-based and make an excellent calcium and alkalinity buffer for saltwater aquariums and fish tanks.
- Lab analysis shows that our Live Rock contains less than half the phosphates contained within Fiji Live Rock and nearly 400% less than Pukani Live Rock.
- Our Live Rock is the premium Swiss cheese type of Live Rock that is so highly sought after.
- Order by the lb. and get the exact amount you need for your tank.
- At checkout give us your custom request for specific shapes and sizes free of charge and we try our best to pick every order exactly as you requested.
- Usually requires absolutely no curing and is ready to be dropped into your saltwater fish tank or any marine aquarium. (not for freshwater tanks)
- Every Premium Live Rock is populated with millions of beneficial bacteria and organisms.
- Helps maintains proper tank pH and makes an excellent calcium and magnesium buffer.
- The highest concentration of beneficial nitrifying bacteria which remove harmful nitrogenous waste.
- Aids in the dissolving of organic wastes like ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates.
- Direct from the reef, you can’t possibly get it any fresher than this.
- Contains a diverse ecosystem of life and is often the only manner in which to introduce such a vast array of species into a closed system such as your aquarium.
- Establishes a natural organic balance in your aquarium.
- Helps cycle new fish tanks and eliminate new tank syndrome.
- Provides enhanced buffering capacity to achieve stable water chemistry.
- Comes with our 100% Unconditional Lifetime Warranty – unhappy at any point with your selection, even if you destroy your rocks for any reason, we will exchange your old ones for a brand new selection absolutely free of charge.
- Sustainably harvested and environmentally friendly. Every purchase helps us to replant coral reefs right here in the U.S. We’ve planted over 43,560 sq. ft. of reefs so far. For every 1 lb. of Live Rock you purchase, we will replant 10 lbs. of new reef material.
How Much Premium Live Rock do I Need?
1-1.5 lbs. per gallon is the common ratio used for regular tank habitats.
2 lbs per gallon if your aquarium will be heavily stocked and you tend to over-feed your fish regularly or if your Live Rocks will be the only biological filter for the tank and you are not using a sand-bed. The more Live Rock you have the more stable your chemistry will be. Live Rock provides superior biological filtration and is essential for the long-term success of any aquarium.
Choose Aquaculture, and Save our Natural Reefs
Unfortunately, not all Live Rock is beneficial to our marine ecosystems. The most commonly available Live Rock is harvested directly from living coral reefs in Fiji and other small island nations in the indo-pacific. Destructive practices such as using dynamite and crowbars to break up these rocks into smaller pieces have decimated reef systems all around the globe. Many nations including the United States and the Bahamas have banned this practice from their waters many years ago, but as long as the US continues to allow the import of Live Rock, there will always be some underdeveloped country willing to break apart their reefs and sell them off to the highest bidders.
By choosing ARC Reef Aquacultured Live Rock, you are helping to end this destructive practice and support a viable and sustainable option to wild-harvested Live Rock. We are losing our reefs at an alarming pace. Our coral reefs are a gift, and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. For every 1 lb. of Live Rock you purchase, ARC Reef will plant 10 lbs. of new reef material in the ocean. To date, we have successfully replanted 43,650 sq. ft. of living coral reefs. We plant these new reefs in areas that a barren and void of any life. We also offer our seed material to government agencies and other non-profits to help aid in boat groundings, bleaching events, and other reef-building projects. Don’t let our love for coral reefs mean the end of them.
100% Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
All ARC Reef products come with our 100% unconditional lifetime warranty. We stand behind all our aquacultured products for their entire life and yours! If you are unhappy with your Live Rocks in any way, crash your tank, or simply need to start all over again, we will replace your purchased item free of charge for the full lifetime of your ownership.
DUE TO THE EXTENSIVE DAMAGE THAT OUR REEF EXPERIENCED FROM HURRICANE IRMA WE HAVE NOT SHIPPED ORDERS SINCE THEN. WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT WILL WILL HAVE NOW STARTED SHIPPING ONCE AGAIN! ORDERS ARE SLOWLY STARTING TO SHIP ONCE AGAIN IN THE ORDER THEY WERE RECEIVED. EXISTING ORDERS ARE SHIPPING THROUGHOUT JUNE. THE APPROXIMATE DATE THAT NEW ORDERS WILL START SHIPPING AGAIN IS JULY 2022. IF YOU NEED YOUR ROCKS IMMEDIATELY PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER OR PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A FULL REFUND. WE WILL CONTACT YOU PRIOR TO SHIPPING TO NOTIFY YOU WHEN YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE AND TO PROVIDE TRACKING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENTS AND UNDERSTANDING WHILE WE WORK ON RAMPING UP OUR SHIPPING SPEED.