Coralline Algae in a Bottle, Pink Fusion ®
Our beta testing is now complete. Be one of the first customers to receive our all new PINK coralline algae strains.
After 2 years of development and 6 months in beta testing, we are excited to finally announce that Pink Fusion is now available!
Contains 6 species of Coralline Algae (pink, creamy light pink, fuschia, hot pink, lavender, and magenta). Our pink coralline algae species do slightly shift colors depending on their environment especially with differences in lighting, Alkalinity, and magnesium levels but these species of coralline will generally stay within these different shades of pink.
If you are interested in our purple species of Coralline Algae, please see Purple Helix, Coralline Algae in a Bottle You can also combine both products to give you a combination of 13 different species, both pink and purple varieties of Coralline.
Coralline Algae in a Bottle is the ONLY product developed in a laboratory that contains actual live algae spores. Other similar products are simply a mixture of calcium and magnesium, both of which are already contained in all salt mixes, and are rarely ever lacking in a newly setup aquarium. If your levels are not low then using these “purple algae accelerators” provide absolutely nothing and we don’t want you to fall for the marketing hype.
Coralline Algae & Nitrifying Bacteria:
- Unique 2 in 1 formula contains both live coralline algae spores and active nitrifying bacteria.
- Every bottle includes a minimum of 6 separate species of coralline, all with color variations of pink that will populate throughout your tank.
- Pink Fusion algae strains are highly epiphytic stains that will help to out-compete other nuisance algae and diatoms.
- Effective in improving water quality by controlling ammonia and nitrite levels.
- Aids in rapidly establishing your tanks biological filtration using fresh multi-strain bacteria bottled on the day that it is shipped.
- Highest concentration of beneficial nitrifying bacteria which remove harmful nitrogenous waste.
- Helps cycle new fish tanks and eliminate new tank syndrome.
- Safe for use in all reef tanks and with all species of fish and coral.
- Establishes a natural organic balance in your aquarium.
- 100% all natural formula. No sulfur, copper, or phosphates.
Learn more about our purple, red, and pink coralline algae for sale here: Coralline Algae – The Ultimate Guide